Jennifer Wisdom helps leaders and teams get things done. Her clarity has contributed to the success of individuals and organizations on topics including translating strategy into action, leadership, and career development at:
- U.S. Veterans Health Administration (Palo Alto CA)
- Africa Population Health Research Center (Nairobi, Kenya)
- University of Michigan (Ann Arbor MI)
- Columbia University (New York NY)
- Johns Hopkins University (Baltimore MD)
- Harvard University/Brigham Women’s Hospital (Boston MA)
- Instituto Nacional de Salud (Lima Peru)
- Fundação de Amparo a Pesquisa Centro de Pesquisas René Rachou (Belo Horizonte Brazil)
- Instituto Nacional do Câncer (Rio de Janeiro Brazil)
- Association of American Medical Colleges (Washington DC)
- University of South Florida College of Public Health (Tampa FL)
- George Washington University (Washington DC)
- University of Missouri (Columbia MO)
- Kansas University Medical Center (Wichita KS)
Dr. Wisdom has worked in complex human service, government, and educational environments for 25 years, including the U.S. military, non-profit service delivery programs, and higher education. She has a PhD in Clinical Psychology (2001) from The George Washington University in Washington, DC, and a Master’s of Public Health in Epidemiology and Biostatistics (2003) from Oregon Health & Science University in Portland, Oregon. She is a member of the American Public Health Association, Mixed Methods International Research Association, and the Society for Psychologists in Management, and has been on the faculty at Columbia University in New York, Oregon Health & Science University, and George Washington University in Washington DC.
Dr. Wisdom’s professional experience and travels have taken her to 32 countries and 46 states. She is a licensed clinical psychologist.
Dr. Wisdom's CV is here.